Community

• Appnext doesn't pay, it's just a scam posted

I'm using this ad network for almost a year, gathered hundreds of $ and still don't receive any payment, they just don't reply to my emails. Don't fall in the error too, just remove this SDK from your apps

• @codeblocks-studios1
    Hi there,

Not sure what happened to your payment, but contact me ASAP. My Skype is yoni_raveh and email is jonathan@appnext.com

Your account looks ok, there doesn't seems to be a reason for not paying you. So please contact me and let's fix this.

Appnext always pays its developer for hard working revenue.

Director of Partnerships & Community, Appnext
    | m: +972-52-3320008 | e: jonathan@appnext.com | Skype: yoni_raveh

• (More 21 days passed and the problem still not solved. Like I said, scam...)

• @codeblocks-studios1

Minimum payment for wire transfer is $200. You did not reach that amount.
    I strongly suggest that you check the T&C before making false accusations.

• This post is deleted!
  • @Appnext---Jonathan I'm not making false accusations, I have $400 of revenue and here's the proof!

I'm not making false accusations, I have $400 of revenue and here's the proof!

• @golden-checklists

Sir,
    You are absolutely right! My apologies.
    Like I wrote, Appnext pays all developers for their legitimate earnings. Finance department has been notified, and payment will be made within the next 24-48 hours.

Please contact me on Skype (yoni_raveh) to approve that payment has been made.

Again - my apologies for the delay. It is an error, and definitely not intentional.

• @Appnext---Jonathan Payment still not made. I will make a post here as soon as I receive it.
    But so far, nothing appears in the Transaction History page of the website, neither in my account. And it already passed more than 48 hours like you said.

• @golden-checklists
    It seems that the mistake was yours, because we did pay you in the past, and your current earnings did not reach $200. Our account wrote you an email about it. I will forward it again.

Loading ...