Community

• How come even if someone installs an app it won't count? posted

I asked someone who notified me that they installed the app and tested the app wall. I told them it must be an app they never tried before. Yet even after they did that it didn't show up as an install ? How can I promote my page if the installs won't count.

• @dragonics It also seems like if they install two different apps they never used before then it won't count? Is it restricted to one install per person?

• @dragonics All installs should count, except when the user have already tried one of the apps. Also, the install is reported only when the user opens the installed app for the first time.

Director of Partnerships & Community, Appnext
    | m: +972-52-3320008 | e: jonathan@appnext.com | Skype: yoni_raveh

• @Appnext---Jonathan Very weird someone installed two different apps they haven't used before and sent me there review o.o yet it didn't count and I did give the recommendation that it had to be new and never used before. Hmmm I will look into this thank you. Hopefully they aren't sending false reviews.

• @dragonics No chance. When the install is reported by the advertiser, it is immediately registered in your account.

Director of Partnerships & Community, Appnext
    | m: +972-52-3320008 | e: jonathan@appnext.com | Skype: yoni_raveh

Loading ...