Community

• Low CPI posted

Hi, I was getting good CPI rates for my android app in the first few days but now the CPI rates have decreased to very low amount. I don't know whether there was any issue with the CPI rates in the first week of May or it is now.

• @cognizanceplus3 email me privately to work on this issue more (jonathan@appnext.com). Usually CPU rates are higher in the begininng, but the real question is - are your revenues high enough. We need to look into it.

Director of Partnerships & Community, Appnext
    | m: +972-52-3320008 | e: jonathan@appnext.com | Skype: yoni_raveh

• @Appnext---Jonathan Dear Jonathan, I tried to reach you at jonathan@appnext.com but didn't receive any response from you. Please check your email and look into the issue.

• This post is deleted!
  • @adventize Hi, I just sent a fresh email, please check.

• @Appnext---Jonathan said:

Usually CPU rates are higher in the begininng,

Why this?

• @couch-dev This is part of our algorithm learning process, in order to keep your revenues high until our server 'learns' your placments and optimizes the campaigns to best fit your users.

• @Appnext---Jonathan We at Chyster jokes are using AppNext Interstitial and had a nice CPI average until we had our first payment. Now after we received our first payment the CPI´s we are getting are very very low. Also our eCPM has dropped below the dollar, and we used to have a much better eCPM and CPI.
    We got used to have CPI´s of nearly 1$ and now we have many installs that give us just 0.07$, we are shocked with the dramatically high change.
    Appreciate your comments.
    Thanks

• @rym hi there,

First of all, it seems that your eCPM is close to $1. But the most important issue here is that the number if impressions that you generate does not allow us to optimize your performance. In your case, a single install can be the difference between a high eCPM and a low eCPM. We need at least 10K impressions per day to seriously review your performance and suggest improvements.

contact my email if you have more questions (jonathan@appnext.com).
    Jonathan

Loading ...